The RSA has been working with Clore Leadership for almost ten years, and with Clore Social Leadership for five years. In appreciation of our shared commitment to social change and the high quality of individuals entering the programme, we offer Clore Leaders one year's gratis Fellowship. Find out more about the partnership in our recent blog and about upcoming events with Clore Social below.
Do you know someone committed to social action and social change that will transform lives? Or is that you?
The Clore Social Leadership Programme develops aspiring leaders working in the social sector so they can transform their communities, organisations and the world around them. They’re starting their quest for the next cohort of the UK's future social leaders - the 2015 Clore Social Fellows.
They’re hosting a series of information events across the UK. Attendees will have the chance to:
- Learn about the content of the Clore Social programme, and what being a Fellow really means in practice
- Hear from (and meet with) current and former Fellows, who'll share both their experiences and the impact the Fellowship meant they can have
- Ask any questions of both the Fellows and the Clore Social team
Information events: Where and when
- Newcastle – Monday 3 March, 12.30pm (lunchtime session)
- Glasgow – Tuesday 4 March, 12pm (lunchtime session)
- Cardiff – Thursday 13 March, 12pm (lunchtime session)
- Birmingham – Wednesday 19 March, 6pm
If are (or know) someone committed to social action and social change that will transform lives, then attend an event to find out more. Book via the website at www.cloresocialleadership.org.uk
We hope to see you at an event soon.