The Sheffield City Region is filled with hubs for innovation and creativity, built on a proud history of making things. But are we truly supporting this, and are we realising the potential it offers the city region and its people?
Grant Thornton invite RSA Fellows to a day spent coming up with real action that will help answer the question of 'how can we make Sheffield the innovation and creativity capital of Europe'?
- What if we brought together manufacturing, creative and technological innovation?
- What if we attracted greater levels of inward investment?
- What if we supported the right skills for success in our young people?
- What if we were connecting big business with small business for the benefit of all?
- What if we inspired the next generation to act…?
Imagine what could be achieved for business, community and people in the Sheffield City Region if we worked together to make its hidden secrets its weapons for success.
Date: 12 May 2016
Arrive: 9:30. Start: 10:00 - 17:30
Venue: Millennium Gallery, Arundel Gate, Sheffield, S1 2PP
A drinks reception will follow at the Winter Gardens.
To RSVP: please contact Lindsey Harley - Lindsey.L.Harley@uk.gt.com
What could it look like if Sheffield and its people reached their full potential?
Join Grant Thornton and the dynamic people of the Sheffield City Region for a creative, inventive, and practical day of ‘sleeves rolled up’ working together to imagine a leading position for the city region: to explore the potential, to share ideas and to come up with real actions that will help our city be the best it can be. This is not a talking shop!
You’ll be joined by dynamic individuals from across the city: business leaders, influencers, creative brains, community reps, people from culture and education will come together for an inspirational day of innovation, inquiry and transformation...
- PARTICIPATE in igniting the future vision of your city and ride the wave of change
- CONNECT expand your networks and meet new people from a diverse range of businesses, backgrounds, cultures and experiences
- BELONG to a community of change agents building on the positives of the region
- HAVE FUN get immersed in rich conversation, debate and creativity
- EXPLORE new ways of thinking, problem solving, envisioning the future and becoming part of a collective imagination
- CREATE future opportunities for yourself, your family and your business
If you have any questions, please contact Lindsey Harley.