The Wales Advisory Board (WAB) is an advisory body to further the values, aims, and objectives of the RSA in Wales/Cymru.
The Welsh Advisory Board meet to:
- Review RSA activity in Wales;
- Provide advice and guidance to Fellowship Council members and RSA staff on how best to further the values, aims, and objectives of the RSA Fellows in Wales;
- Help to design the strategic aims of the RSA in Wales and how they could be best delivered; and
- Ensure the RSA in Wales is aligned to the aims and activity of the wider RSA.
Current members of the WAB are:
- Jane Davidson, Chair
- Leonie Ramondt, Fellowship Councillor
- Alan Mumby FRSA
- Lou Matter, Area Manager
If you have any questions about the Board please contact Leonie Ramondt FRSA (email@example.com) or Lou Matter (firstname.lastname@example.org).