The final event in our Talking Arts programme as part of the Arts and Social Change strand of the RSA's flagship programme, Citizen Power Peterborough, is taking place on Thursday 21 February, 3 - 5pm.
From November 2011 to September 2012, leaders across the city of Peterborough decided to explore how they collaborated, communicated and led on joint agendas to improve ways of working together and delivering public services. They did so through a creative programme facilitated by the RSA and The Map Consortium called the Innovation Forum.
Come and find out what happened, what the value of this has been and how this might be relevant for you at this event at the RSA.
The panel will consist of a cross section of leaders from the Innovation Forum:
- Gillian Beasley, Chief Executive, Peterborough City Council
- Richard Astle, Director, Greater Peterborough Partnership
- Sean Hanson, Partnership Director, Peterborough Serco Strategic Partnership
- Claire Rintoul, Chief Executive, Peterborough and Fenland Mind
- James McCulloch, Chief Executive, Nene Park Trust
- Chris Higgins, Co-Director, The Map Consortium
- Jocelyn Cunningham, Director, arts and society, RSA
We would be delighted to hear your thoughts and what you might be doing in this area.
Places for the event are first-come, first-served. To reserve your place, please contact Janet Hawken.