Welcome. This is the first newsletter from RSA Wiltshire. We’ve been asked by Wiltshire Council to be an independent learning partner.
RSA Wiltshire Spring Newsletter explores the following areas:
• What are community campuses?
• Campuses as connectors
• Creative Gatherings
• Common Knowledge
• In Common - festivals as civic spaces
• Pass it On – an arts commission
• From co-location to co-design
• Showing the journey
• Connecting the RSA Fellowship & campuses
• Campus headlines
• RSA Wiltshire contacts
This report describes the findings from a six-month inquiry where we applied the RSA’s model of change “think like a system, act like an entrepreneur” to the challenges of procuring and scaling innovation through government.
How can we liberate and harness energy for change in our communities? Reflections from the Health as Social Movement project.