Our next meeting will be on Tuesday 19 July at the Highbury Centre in Aberdeen Park, near Highbury Fields. This has a lovely large garden so if it's a sunny evening we will adjourn there.
As well as a great opportunity to meet other Fellows in the area, this will be a chance to hear more about our programme of events for the autumn. We have some exciting ideas (find out more here) and we'd like to check that Fellows feel they are useful and interesting.
Come and connect with other local Fellows, hear about current Islington issues, and think about how we can have a positive local impact.
The event is free but please book your place at the top of this page so we know you will be joining us.
If you have any questions, contact Valerie Iles FRSA: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Highbury Centre - 20-26 Aberdeen Park, London , N5 2BJ
Other ways to get involved...
• Please join us on our online communication group Slack. Email Jon Bannister FRSA at email@example.com if you have not had an invitation to do so.
• A small group is meeting to reflect on aspects of the housing market in Islington. If you would like to join it, please email Eva Lloyd FRSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on Slack.
• If you are interested in scoping a mentoring scheme in which Fellows offer their skills and experience to other Islington residents, Annie Hedge FRSA email@example.com is the person to contact, again by email or Slack.
• Everyone is invited to attend a meeting that involves people living and working in Islington and to write up their reflections on what seem to be priorities for action or reflection. See the Slack channel set up for this.
• We have two great walking tours that Fellows will be hosting, find out more below.
17th July - A Jewish History of Islington
22 July - A Highbury History Walk